Beneficiary accreditation application
Earth Ambassadors is a tourismZA initiative that motivates the youth of South Africa to extend a hand of friendship in the interest of a sustainable environment for the benefit of all who inhabit the earth.
Earth Ambassadors is a partnership with environmental and community based projects throughout South Africa; a portion of the income is allocated directly to the community and environmental projects of accredited beneficiaries.
Earth Ambassadors has recently launched an e-ball campaign. The three primary objectives of the e-ball campaign are:
- To grow an international support base for community initiatives and environmental projects in South Africa
- To help fund community and environmental projects in South Africa
- To provide employment opportunities that address the biggest single challenge facing South Africa, that of poverty
We aim to raise and distribute FORTEEN MILLION RAND to accredited beneficiaries over the next three years
|Employment (manufacturing of e-ball)||3 000 000.00|
|Employment (sales and distribution of e-ball)||6 600 000.00|
|Accredited beneficiaries (community / environmental projects)||5 000 000.00|
|Total allocation to accredited beneficiaries based on 50,000 e-balls||R 14 000 000,00|
How it works is simple
- Accredited beneficiaries are issued with a VISA e-card
- Accredited beneficiaries are listed on the Earth Ambassador website
- Earth Ambassadors, supporters and our sponsors are requested to choose/nominate a beneficiary from this list.
- Up to 75% of the income for each star sponsored is allocated to the beneficiary they nominated.
- This is transferred from the e-ball trust account directly to the beneficiaries’ respective VISA e-card
- You, the beneficiary can use your VISA e-card at any VISA outlet
- Full disclosure of the money allocated and spent is made available to anybody that requires it via VISA
If you have a project that benefits your local community or the environment we invite you to complete and submit the beneficiary accreditation form below.
- Please submit the completed application with a signed covering letter on your official letterhead:
- Requesting that your organisation be considered as an accredited beneficiary
- Including your registration number and fund raising number
- Complete the application form below